- Summer 2016 Issue Available
- Winter 2015 Issue Available
- Summer 2015 Issue Available
- New Members of Editorial Staff and Review Board
- Winter 2014 Issue Available
- LinkedIn & Learning Analytics
- Summer 2014 Issue Available
- New Assistant Editors and Review Board Members
- Winter 2013 Issue Available
- Editor Elect Announced
Assessment-related resources are readily available online through college, university, and professional organization websites. These resources can assist faculty, staff, and administrators in their assessment efforts.
North Carolina State University hosts a comprehensive and well-maintained website of assessment resources: Internet Resources for Higher Education Outcomes Assessment.
Call for Papers
Research & Practice in Assessment is currently soliciting articles and reviews for its Winter 2016 issue. Manuscripts submitted to RPA may be related to various higher education assessment themes, and should adopt either an assessment measurement or an assessment policy/foundations framework. Contributions to be evaluated by the RPA Review Board should be submitted no later than August 1st. Manuscripts must comply with the RPA Submission Guidelines and be sent electronically to: email@example.com.